Saturday 18 April 2020

20 in 20 - Weekly Photo #15 - 12/4/20



Caught sight of this heron on our walk yesterday.  There are lots of ducks, geese and swans in the pond but we've only seen the one heron.  It was a quick walk yesterday - we thought the rain had passed over - we were wrong lol.

And I need to include this one today:




Happy birthday to my hubby!  This was taken last year at a steak restaurant.

Today he'll have to make do with home cooked steak and shop bought dessert.  I did offer to buy cake but he's not that mad about cake and declined.  We'll celebrate properly when things get back to some sort of normality.  

At the rate we're going we'll all be celebrating together - our eldest son's birthday was back in March just as this pandemic was beginning to grow, our daughter's birthday is in the first half of next month and it's unlikely we'll be fully out of lockdown by then.  Maybe by my birthday at the end of June we might be able to do something normal.

By then we'll also have the 3 Grandsons' birthdays to celebrate.  We'll need a big cake!






6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your sweetheart.
    Our governor closed our state of Wisconsin for another month.
    Hang in there, I keep saying to myself. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carla. Yes we're shut for another 3 weeks and I think it will turn out to be longer.

      Delete
  2. A big cake, indeed!! I think we are all looking forward to that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are going to be so many celebrations to catch up with once this is over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it might be a while before we're doing too much celebrating though. Hang in there.

      Delete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.