Sunday 12 April 2020

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!

It's a strange time.  I'm sure many of you will have found it hard not being able to physically attend church at this special time of year.  Hopefully you'll have been able to stream a service or watch something on TV.

We've had another quiet day.

I finished a book - review to come.

I finished another jigsaw:

 

Once again it's a 999 piece jigsaw!  So annoying.

But then we also had thse:


I didn't put Easter eggs on our last shopping delivery.  I opted for boxes of these instead.  They are my absolute favourite chocolates.  (Lindor by Lindt) We've been having just a couple a day after our walk but we had an extra couple today because it's Easter.

When I offered Hubby the second ones he made a comment about how he likes them but that they are very rich.  Didn't stop him from eating them though!

I've also done a few more posts for the A-Z challenge so I'm a few ahead and not totally winging it.  I also have X Y and Z prepared so not many left to do.

I had a nice long chat with one of my sons this morning and we've watched several videos of Nathan doing an Easter egg hunt and "reading" to Mummy.  

I hate that we're in lock down but I love technology!

2 comments:

  1. Easter blessings to you and yours! I'm glad you got to see Nathan hunt for his Easter eggs! Yes, technology keeps us connected during these crazy times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was quite a frantic egg hunt - they could have made it last a lot longer lol

      Delete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.