Saturday 25 April 2020

20 in 20 - Weekly Photo #16 - 19/4/20

These are few snaps I took during our walks this week:

 Originally it just said STOP 5G but then someone added PARANOIA underneath.

 A show of support for our NHS.

The building is a changing room facility on our common - lots of football games are played there each week during the season - normally.

Not sure what's going on here and my photo isn't great but it's a dead tree that has been painted with circles that caught my eye.

But my favourite photo this week is this one that I received through the post today. 



This is my eldest son's baby scan picture.  In my day I don't think we even got a hard copy of a picture.  Now of course it's a must have - even if they do charge £5 for them.  Although in this case my DIL got 3 copies free - at present only the mother-to-be is allowed to attend the scan so I guess this is a way of compensating for that to other family members.  Anyway mine is now displayed on my fridge.  When I get some ink for the printer I'll attempt printing off the one of other DIL's recent scan.  No favouritism in this house!

6 comments:

  1. The daughter of an acquaintance is an artist and she does paintings from ultrasounds. It's a fun thing to preserve! The circles on that dead tree are quite interesting. Wonder why? Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea about those circles lol Thanks Terri

      Delete
  2. I like the circles on the dead tree. They make me wonder about the person who painted them. How exciting to be waiting for a grandchild! It makes the waiting for the pandemic to be over a little nicer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's good to have things to look forward to that (hopefully) won't be too affected by the pandemic.

      Delete
  3. You will become grandma again ? congratulations ! When I was pregnant there was nothing and we had to wait until he was born to know the sex ! I don't understand why all people are against the 5 G ? I read that everywhere here too ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there have been concerns over how 5g works and how it might affect health but it seems to be a lot of fake news.

      Delete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.