Monday 15 October 2018

15th October - 31 days - When

http://fiveminutefriday.com/2018/08/30/31-days-five-minute-free-writing-prompts-2018/

In an effort to get blogging on a regular basis it seems I need a challenge. I've opted to try and complete this one as it's only supposed to take 5 minutes each day. Of course it takes a bit longer than that to get the post presented how I want it but the content was done with a timer.

If you want to find out more, join in or just check out other participants click on the image above.

Today’s prompt is When and here's my 5 minutes' worth:

When will I learn not to procrastinate? Probably never. It’s 10 pm and I’m only just getting to this post and I’m tired. I’m not late because of procrastination though. We had visitors today. All 3 grandsons and their parents were here plus my brother and his wife. We don’t get all 3 little ones here at the same time that often and it’s been a while since I saw my brother.

It was a bit hectic getting lunch ready for 10 of us and keeping the babies happy and making sure Nathan didn’t fall over or bang his head on anything now he’s walking but it was also lovely.

I really want to get through this challenge but this week will be hard with extra family in the house, the usual 2 days with Nathan and trying to catch up on daily chores. Noah seems to take up a lot of my attention!

When will the washing get done? When will a few other things on my to do list even get thought about? Don’t know, don’t particularly care. Time with Noah is precious. He will be 5 months on Wednesday. When did that happen?

When is it time for bed? Oh. Now!

Apologies for not returning any visits today - too tired.

7 comments:

  1. Well done Wendy. I really admire your resolve to complete this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how I feel. Watching a two year old grandson is exhausting! I am off to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When!! I ask those same questions of myself! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When?? That is a question I asked myself often. Glad you have the family around!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geez ! I would fall apart, could do that years ago, but now with 6 people all together as a max, is more then enough ! We are getting old !

    ReplyDelete
  6. A houseful is a blessing, but also a lot of work. Plus toddling babies keep our nerves on high alert : ) Enjoy your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your day was very busy!
    I am a procrastinator so the "when" question hit me. Yes, my life is busy (not hectic with little ones underfoot though). And I could do certain things that LIVE on my to-do list. Oh, WHEN will I make them a priority.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.