Today is definitely going to have some Wendysday time. We had a busy weekend including a lot of walking and yesterday we looked after Nathan as usual. Coupled with some broken nights and I am feeling really tired!
Today I will be doing the bare essentials at home and taking time for me. Why? Because I can lol. (Apologies to anyone who had an early alarm set for a working day!)
First off I'm joining in with:
Thanks to Terri for hosting. Her site is here.
1. This week is County Fair Week in my old stomping grounds. The Fairfield County (Ohio) Fair holds fond memories for me, especially of the marching band show on the race track, in front of the grandstand, and of 4-H sewing projects. Do you have a memory to share of a county or state fair!!
We face a large open space that hosts a fair regularly and occasionally a circus. I remember coming here as a child when we lived nearby and the most vivid memory is of winning a goldfish on one of the stalls and dropping it on the bus home. If my memories are correct we managed to rescue it and it survived!
2. If animals could talk, which would be the rudest?
Probably monkeys as they're pretty intelligent and would probably be quite sarcastic.
3. What mythical creature would improve the world most if it existed?
I'm not sure that any of them would when things like dragons spring to mind. All that fire breathing would be quite dangerous.
4. What is something that everyone looks stupid doing?
Trying the latest dance craze when they can't dance?
5. Is intelligence or wisdom more useful?
I think wisdom. Sometimes very intelligent people seem to lack common sense.
6. Tell us something random about the rest of your week!
Grandson Noah is coming to stay! (With his parents of course. Arriving Friday for a week!)
Now I'm off to think about my post for the 31 days challenge. Be back soon!