Saturday 27 October 2018

27th October - 31 days - Whole

http://fiveminutefriday.com/2018/08/30/31-days-five-minute-free-writing-prompts-2018/


In an effort to get blogging on a regular basis it seems I need a challenge.  I've opted to try and complete this one as it's only supposed to take 5 minutes each day.  Of course it takes a bit longer than that to get the post presented how I want it but the content was done with a timer.

If you want to find out more, join in or just check out other participants click on the image above.

Today’s prompt is Whole and here's my 5 minutes' worth:

Well thanks to my Hubby’s honesty and telling the “whole” truth about his previous misdemeanours (see my previous post) we are anxiously awaiting the return of the document we need to get into Canada.   

We had a similar issue when we applied to both the USA and Australia on recent travels although with both of those applications it was just a short delay before the electronic travel authority was granted. We didn’t have to submit any additional documents, answer any questions or anything else. The completion of the form was the whole process.  I didn’t anticipate that Canada, a Commonwealth country after all, would pose any problems.  Hubby keeps joking that I’d be fine to go on my own. 
 
Hopefully I won’t be doing that.  I’m also reliably informed that we don’t need an ESTA to travel into the USA as we’re crossing a land border (by Greyhound Bus).  We’ll travel down to Burlington and our son’s in-laws will collect us from there.  We’re going to spend a week with them in Barre, including Thanksgiving which I’m so looking forward to, before a couple of nights in Boston before heading home.

Of course if I was on my own I’m sure I would cope but Hubby makes me feel whole.  As do the rest of the family.  Although I’m quite good at coping with my own company.  Until the house starts making noises.  But that’s a whole other story.

1 comment:

  1. I still wish you were going to be closer to Florida!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.