Wednesday 17 October 2018

17th October - 31 days - Pause

http://fiveminutefriday.com/2018/08/30/31-days-five-minute-free-writing-prompts-2018/

In an effort to get blogging on a regular basis it seems I need a challenge. I've opted to try and complete this one as it's only supposed to take 5 minutes each day. Of course it takes a bit longer than that to get the post presented how I want it but the content was done with a timer.

If you want to find out more, join in or just check out other participants click on the image above.

Today’s prompt is Pause and here's my 5 minutes' worth:

Can we take a pause please? I need to catch my breath. This challenge seemed like a good idea but with 2 extra adults in the house this week, and a baby and 2 large dogs it’s proving difficult to keep on top of things. I have 20 minutes to get this post polished and posted otherwise I will have missed a day.

I just want a pause so I can whizz round the house and do all the little chores that have been overlooked. I want it to be like on the TV where everyone else stands still and I can carry on and when the clock restarts they won’t know the difference.

Is it too much to ask?

Of course sometimes it’s good to take a pause and think things through to make sure we really are on the right track. Right now I feel like I’m on the fast track with no stopping. But I’m loving seeing so much of Grandson Noah. His parents live the furthest from us so we don’t see them as often. He’s really developing his personality now and he is very cute. He is also very loud when he needs a feed but fortunately he hasn’t woken us during the night but the same can’t be said for his Mummy.

Well that took me 5 minutes although I did pause a couple of times to compose my thoughts.  Now the only thought I have is of sleeping.  Goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you got a good rest!! Another excellent post for the 31 days project! You go, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so much fun to see babies personalities evolve and develop. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.