Saturday 20 October 2018

19th October - 31 days - Who


http://fiveminutefriday.com/2018/08/30/31-days-five-minute-free-writing-prompts-2018/


In an effort to get blogging on a regular basis it seems I need a challenge.  I've opted to try and complete this one as it's only supposed to take 5 minutes each day.  Of course it takes a bit longer than that to get the post presented how I want it but the content was done with a timer.

If you want to find out more, join in or just check out other participants click on the image above.

Today’s prompt is Who and here's my 5 minutes' worth:
Who would have thought I’d still be here and not having missed a day.  Not me that’s for sure.  I’m good at starting things but not always so great at finishing them.  But we’re past half-way and I’m determined to get to the end.
Yesterday I sort of missed the deadline although those readers in America probably thought I was still on time.  I’m cutting it fine again tonight – it’s been another busy day in our house with 2 of the Grandchildren here. 

Rory and his Mummy joined us this afternoon and stayed for dinner.  They lasted quite a while into the evening before I took them both home.  Hence no time for blogging earlier. Now I’m keeping an eye on the two greyhounds as my son has gone out to meet up with friends and Noah and Mummy will be going to bed soon.

Who would have thought this would be the life I’d be living now?  If you’d asked me a few years ago my answer would have been no but I’m so glad my circumstances changed and I can be at home to enjoy these precious times.

I got to see Noah take a bath today and managed to get Rory off to sleep. Now I’m off to get this posted hopefully before the clock strikes 12!

1 comment:

  1. You are SO good at meeting the deadlines and hanging in there with this challenge and also the A-Z. I am always impressed, Wendy!! You have a lot on your plate and still get the challenges met!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.