Friday 19 October 2018

18th October - 31 days - Search

http://fiveminutefriday.com/2018/08/30/31-days-five-minute-free-writing-prompts-2018/


In an effort to get blogging on a regular basis it seems I need a challenge. I've opted to try and complete this one as it's only supposed to take 5 minutes each day. Of course it takes a bit longer than that to get the post presented how I want it but the content was done with a timer.

If you want to find out more, join in or just check out other participants click on the image above.

Today’s prompt is Search and here's my 5 minutes' worth:

I could have used this prompt to come up with some in depth post about searching for meaning but actually I’m searching for an excuse as to why I’m once again racing against the midnight deadline to keep on track.

I’m not going to make it tonight but I haven’t gone to bed yet so although this post will show as being posted on the 19th, because I’m still up it’s the 18th in my book. I’m still being consistent and using a 5 minute timer so I’m going to waffle on until that dings.

I hate it when I’m having to search for something. I try and have homes for thinks like keys, so I don’t spend my life looking for them but it doesn’t always work. I can’t always blame other people either because it’s usually me that hasn’t put something back where it belongs.

One thing I have become expert at is being very specific when giving instructions to my hubby on where to find something. For example I can’t just say my phone charger is in the bedroom, I have to state exactly where it is – plugged into the extension lead by my side of the bed – otherwise he gets quite impatient with me. He hates searching more than I do!

3 comments:

  1. I hate searching too! Especially when I know I just saw something a few days ago and now can't remember where! Grrrrr!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate searching, especially when I just sawed it. I have to repeat myself where I put something or tell my husband so he can remind me. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I waste so much time looking for things that I am convinced I put back but obviously didn't.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.