Wednesday 17 October 2018

Wednesday Medley on Wendysday 17/10/18

Thanks to Terri for hosting. Her site is here.  Check out the comments on her post for other participants.  It's not a blog hop as such but there are a few regulars.

1. The Circleville, Ohio, Pumpkin Festival starts today. All things pumpkin are everywhere. What is your one very favorite pumpkin flavored food or drink? Do you wish it was available all year or do you only want it in the Fall?
In the fall? I'm afraid I don't want it at all! Sorry to be a pumpkin pooper but just not my thing. Although we are going pumpkin picking at the weekend for the first time ever. Going with the Grandkids so guaranteed to be fun. 

2. What product would you seriously stockpile if you found out they weren't going to sell it anymore?
Chocolate! (Especially Lindor by Lindt.)

3. What is the most interesting thing you have seen online this week?
Umm nothing is jumping out at me.

4. Is it better to be a "big fish in a small pond" or a "small fish in a big pond"?
I like being a small fish but I'd like my pond small too please.

5. My Joe has become obsessed with playing chess on the computer. Do you play chess? Are you good at it?
I know how to play chess but haven't played in a long time. I was never very good at it.

6. Tell us something random about your week.
I'm really not a lover of Halloween but as I mentioned in #1 we're going pumpkin picking at the weekend so when I saw these today I couldn't resist.
 Well it hasn't been much of a Wendysday today - I was busy with laundry, shopping and preparing dinner.  I was a bit behind with things due to all the visitors but it's lovely having Noah and his parents here.  I will miss them when they go home.
 

2 comments:

  1. Cute shirts and I always say the little ones make all the holidays fun. I miss the noise and the squeals of delight and the awe on their faces. Have fun pumpkin picking!! Thanks for joining in, Wendy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shirts are adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.