The Wednesday Medley is hosted by Terri. Pop over to see her answers and check out who else has taken part.
It is all about Halloween!
1. You’re in a horror movie. Are you the final person left, the first to die, the comic relief, the skeptic, the smart one, or the killer?
I hope I'd be both the smart one and as such the final person left.
2. While watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time or the person who falls asleep?
I don't usually watch scary movies, mainly because I'd be the person with their eyes covered.
3. If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it?
Maybe - depending on who else might be there. Wouldn't do it on my own.
4. Favorite horror monster or villain?
Not my genre.
5. Favorite horror or Halloween-themed song?
6. Tell us something random about your week.
I bought sweets (candy) in case anyone came trick or treating but it seems here in the UK we've cottoned on to the fact that you need to have a pumpkin out for anyone to call.
Anyone like Haribos? I'm eating the chocolate! ----------------------------