It's Friday again so time to look back on the week and count our blessings. This bloghop is hosted by Susanne at Living to Tell the Story. Pop over there to join in or read other contributions.
This week seems to have flown by. Here are my 5 favourite things:
1) Meeting up with former work colleagues. We hadn't seen each other for a while so it was good to catch up over a glass of wine and something to eat.
2) Regular blogging. I signed up to an October challenge and so far I'm keeping up with it. Of course it's early days.
3) A date night with hubby. Well sort of - we were with Nathan all day on Tuesday and neither of us felt like cooking when we got home so we decided to go out. Nothing fancy - just our local Pizza Express but it was nice and as usual we agreed that "we should do this more often!" lol
4) Walking. I've done some walking everyday this week and although stairs are still a problem with my knee walking is ok. Just as well as it took me ages to get Nathan off for a nap on Thursday when I took him out in his buggy.
5) Paying less for our water. We recently had a meter installed - we didn't have a choice in the matter and although they can't make you switch to the metered rate until it's been installed for a year, if you want to you can switch earlier. Well we will definitely be switching as it will be cheaper for us. (Without a meter the cost of water is based on the size & value of your house. Properties built now automatically have meters installed but older houses like ours didn't always have them.)
Too much information? Yep I'm waffling again!
Have a great weekend all.